Most of our styles are made to order and take three to four weeks for delivery. Some of our Sterling styles are in stock and can be delivered right away. If you need something expedited, email us at BeHerd@JulieLambNY.com with the item you'd like rushed (style number, size, metal, etc.) & the date by which you need to receive your purchase. We will do our best to meet your deadline. Rush shipping charges may be applied.
SALE items do not qualify for additional discounts and promotions. SALE items are marked with original price in bold blue next to the style number on their product page. Example: NMT003Y-HM originally $1,350.00
Feel free to email us at BeHerd@JulieLambNY.com with any questions about our products, policies or details about your order. We will email back or call you if you wish by the next business day.
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
FREE Shipping! You read that correctly, but in case you didn't believe us: FREE Shipping on all standard orders! 365 days a year!
We can only offer this for orders shipping within the Unites States.
Your package will arrive by Fed Ex or equivalent carrier.
Rush orders will incur additional cost.
Sorry we do not cover costs on Return Shipping at this time.
For International orders we will pay up to $25.00 USD and add the balance to your order. Shipping fees for international orders will be calculated on an individual basis. Julie Lamb is not responsible for additional costs incurred by customs. At this time we suggest you purchase Julie Lamb Fine Jewelry through JewelStreet.com
Applicable sales tax will be added to orders purchased in or shipped to the state of New York.
RETURNS, REPAIRS & REPLACEMENTS:
You will need to fill out our Return Authorization form for the following reasons:
1) In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase & would like a return or exchange
2) If your item arrives damaged
3) If your item is in need of repair
You will need to contact us for an RA#. So please email us at BeHerd@JulieLambNY.com
Then you'll need to fill out this form.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please use a trackable shipping service and purchase shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Julie Lamb is not responsible for lost items.
1) For return or exchange:
- Your item is unworn & in its original condition
- Your item is in its original packaging
- Your item was shipped within the United States
- Your item was purchased at Full Price
- You filled out our Return Authorization form and included a copy in your return package
- You are shipping your return back to us insured at your expense
- You are shipping your return back to us within 10 days of receiving the item (tracked by Fed Ex)
- You have put your RA# on the outside of your package
If you have met these qualifications we can refund the cost of your purchase (save for the return shipping) back to your original form of payment.
2) For items that have arrived damaged:
- Fill out our Return Authorization form immediately upon receipt of the item
- Take a picture of the item and send it to BeHerd@JulieLambNY.com with your RA# in the subject line
- Ship your unworn item in its original condition and packaging back to us insured with a copy of your Return Authorization form included & your RA# on the outside of your box
We will replace your damaged item at no cost & ship it back to you for free
3) For items in need of repair:
- If you have had your item for 30 days or less, repairs are free
- Ship your item back to us insured with a copy of the RA form and we will get it back to you as soon as we can (2 weeks or less)
- If you have had your item for longer than 30 days and it is in good condition save for the area in need of repair
- Fill out our Return Authorization form
- Ship your item back to us insured with a copy of the RA form
- Please write your RA# on the outside of your package
We will send you a quote on the repair to approve before we do the work, not all repairs will be subject to additional fees. Julie Lamb Fine Jewelry reserves the right to determine repair cost after assessing the damage with her shop.
Once you have authorized the repair charge we will get it back to you in 2 weeks or lessItems that have been altered, bent, deeply scratched or scraped, subjected to extreme wear or arrive very dirty are not considered good condition
If you would like to order one of our styles in a different metal than it is offered on our site, change a stone color, add engraving, order a ring in a half size or change the length please email us at BeHerd@JulieLambNY.com and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
You will receive an estimate for your order within a week and be able to pay in full for your special item.
Any customized order will be considered a final sale.
CARE & CLEANING:
Warm, soapy water and an old soft toothbrush work best for cleaning jewelry. Tarnish-removing cleaner can be used according to manufacturer's instructions for GOLD jewelry with a bright finish only.
All of our Sterling Silver is Rhodium plated just like white gold. This prevents tarnishing and gives the silver a bright white finish. Do not use anything harsher than warm soapy water to clean your Sterling items.
NEVER clean gemstones with anything other than warm soapy water. Jewelry that is damaged by improper cleaning is not returnable.
We are looking for retail partners and have wholesale prices ready for your review! Please email us at BeHerd@JulieLambNY.com for more information and to set up an appointment. Julie would love the opportunity to show you the line. Please include your store(s) name, location and jewelry buyer or store owner's name in your message and what hours you prefer to be reached.