Before You Order
If you have any questions about our products, policies or specific details about your order please email us. We will respond via email by the next business day. If you prefer a phone call or video chat, please include your number and we will schedule a convenient time to talk. All items are depicted and described accurately to the best of our ability. The genuine gemstones we use may have characteristics you are not able to see on screen. Colors may vary slightly depending on your monitor or mobile settings.
Most collection items are made to order, please allow 3-4 weeks for production and 6-8 weeks for customization on existing styles. Items in stock will ship generally within 3 business days. Orders are processed and shipped during regular business hours Monday - Friday. We offer complimentary shipping within the Continental U.S.A. Your package will arrive by FedEx or equivalent carrier, fully insured with tracking. The tracking number will be emailed to you when your order ships. Items under $500.00 may arrive by Priority Mail USPS. Due to the value of jewelry and for your protection, we do not ship to P.O. boxes. High valued jewelry may require a signature confirmation at the time of receipt. Please make sure your shipping information is accurate. We are not responsible for orders lost or undeliverable due to incorrect shipping information.
For expedited orders, please contact us with the item information (style number, size, metal, etc.) and the date you need to receive your purchase. We will do our best to meet your deadline. Rush orders will incur expedited shipping cost.
All sale items are final.
We offer insured International Shipping to many destinations. If your country is not listed, please contact us with your full address for a rate. All items are insured and declared for full value. Customs and duty fees are the sole responsibility of the customer. We suggest checking your country's duties, customs or restrictions prior to making your purchase. We are not responsible and have no control over packages delayed or held in customs.
Residents of New York State are subject to state and local sales tax.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to receive a return authorization number. We accept returns or exchanges based on the following criteria :
- Your item is unworn and in its original condition
- Your item is in its original packaging
- Your item was shipped within the United States
- Your item was purchased at full price
- You filled out our Return Authorization form and included a copy in your return package.
- You are shipping your return back to us insured at your expense
- You are shipping your return back to us within 3 days of receiving the item (tracked by Fed Ex, UPS or USPS)
- You have put your RA# on the outside of your package
If you have met the criteria a refund will be processed upon receipt and inspection of merchandise, processed to your original form of payment. Please allow several days for your refund to post to your bank or credit card statement. We suggest contacting your bank or credit card company prior to contacting us.
Return shipping costs, fully insured and trackable are the responsibility of the customer and are not refundable.
In the unlikely event your package and its content(s) are received damaged, please follow the steps below:
- Take a photograph as soon as you have unwrapped it and contact us with your RA# in the subject line
- Fill out our Return Authorization form immediately upon receipt of the item
- Ship your unworn item in its original condition and packaging back to us insured with a copy of your Return Authorization form included & your RA# on the outside of your box within one week of receiving the item.
We will replace your damaged item and ship it back to you at no cost.
- If you have had your item for 30 days or less, we will repair your item at no charge. If you have had your item for longer than 30 days and it is in good condition except for the area in need of repair, your item is qualified. There will be a nominal charge for the replacement of missing accent stones (small diamonds).
- Ship your item back to us insured with a copy of the RA form and we will get it back to you as soon as we can (3 weeks or less)
- Fill out our Return Authorization form
- Please write your RA# on the outside of your package
We will send you a quote on the repair to approve before we do the work. Not all repairs will be subject to additional fees. Julie Lamb Fine Jewelry reserves the right to determine repair cost after assessing the damage.
We do not accept any items for repair that have been altered by an outside jeweler.
Once you have authorized the repair charge we will get it back to you in 3 weeks or less.
We do not accept items for repair that have been altered, bent, deeply scratched or scraped, subjected to extreme wear or arrive very dirty.
Customized Orders and Personal Appointments
If you would like to order one of our styles in a different metal than it is offered on our site, change a stone color, add engraving, order a ring in a half size or change the length please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
You will receive an estimate for your order within a week and be able to pay in full for your custom piece.
Any customized order is considered a final sale.
For bespoke and custom pieces not available for purchase on the site, you can set up a phone call or virtual appointment with Julie for your custom creation. If you live in the NYC area, you can set up a personal appointment with Julie in her midtown Manhattan studio. Please contact us to set up a personal or virtual appointment.
Jewelry Care and Cleaning
Warm, soapy water and a soft toothbrush work best for cleaning jewelry. Tarnish-removing cleaner can be used according to manufacturer's instructions for gold jewelry with a bright finish only.
All of our Sterling Silver is Rhodium plated just like white gold. This prevents tarnishing and gives the silver a bright white finish. Do not use anything harsher than warm soapy water to clean your Sterling items. Store your Sterling pieces in plastic bags when not in use.
Never clean gemstones with anything other than warm soapy water. Jewelry that is damaged by improper cleaning is not returnable.
We welcome retail partners and have wholesale line sheets ready for your review! Please contact us for more information and to set up an appointment. Julie would love the opportunity to show you the line. Please include your store(s) name, location and jewelry buyer or store owner's name in your message and what hours you prefer to be reached.